Christian Lander is the creative mind behind the website, stuffwhitepeoplelike.com and the bestselling author of Stuff White People Like and the brand-new, Whiter Shades of Pale: The Stuff White People Like, Coast to Coast, from Seattle's Sweaters to Maine's Microbrews.
|Stuff White People Like #842: Christian Lander|
- In 1994, I threw a perfect game in video game baseball against my brother.
- My greatest fear are severe tire damage spikes. Not kidding.
- Are you kidding me? I would fly! Who would take anything else?
- Mark Twain. I think he would make the greatest NPR host in history.
- My E.T. doll from when I was a kid.
- Shooting guard for the Lakers or Rock Star. But failing those, I would probably say teaching. I taught throughout my graduate school career and would say that it was by far the most rewarding part of the experience.
- 1) Expensive Sandwiches
- 2) Modern Furniture (Specifically Mid Century Modern)
- 3) Sweaters
- The Pacific Ocean! I know we have it in LA, but it just seems cleaner here.
- I wish I had one. But I'd say it's "Remember that no matter how good you are at something, there is someone out there better. So don't be such an asshole about it."