- Last Snow by Eric Van Lustbader (also writes Jason Bourne novels for the Robert Ludlum estate)
- Horns by Joe Hill (Stephen King's son, FYI.)
- The Death of American Virtue: Clinton vs Starr by Ken Gormley (ahh, ten years after...)
- Switch: How to Change When Change is Hard by Chip Heath
- The Secret History of the Mongol Queens by Jack Weatherford
New in Paperback:
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave (see event below)
- The Tourist by Olen Steinhauer (From Seth's hardcover staff rec: "Breathing fresh air into the spy novel without telling too predictable of a tale, Steinhauer creates a world with an unusual degree of what feels like actual reality...")
- Ballistics: Poems by Billy Collins
- Even the Dogs by Jon McGregor
- Bamboo and Blood by James Church
- Lunch with Chris Cleave, author of Little Bee, at Burgundy on Thursday the 18th at 12:30.
- Warren St. John (right), author of the current One Book, One San Diego selection, Outcasts United: An American Town, a Refugee Team, and One Woman's Quest to Make a Difference will be at a super-special event at Isabel's Cantina on Thursday the 18th at 6:30pm.
- Oh yeah, Ozzy Osbourne will be here on Friday. No big deal. Check warwicks.com for event details or watch our helpful public service announcment video.